Niagara's WorkSourceOne has the resources and expertise to help you find your next great position!
If you feel you have a pretty good start on your job search but just need access to the tools...
At our One Stop career center, you will find an on–site resource room open Monday – Friday. It is equipped with computers (w/Internet access as well as resume/cover letter templates and other tools) phones, fax machines, & copiers so you can hit the ground running. Or maybe you would like some assistance in preparing as effective and quick a job-search as possible? If so, we are here to help!
- Opportunities to meet directly with businesses through Business Recruitment events, Open Recruitment sessions, and our Career Fairs
- On-the-Job Training incentives which reimburse your new employer up to 75% of your starting salary to help you nail down the job offer for a position where you may have a skills gap
- The area's Hottest Jobs updated frequently throughout the week right here on this website's HotJobs page!
- Regular informative Workshops delivered by Center employment professionals as well as Hiring Managers from local companies - Upcoming Workshops
- A weekly networking group called POD (Professional Opportunity Developers) for mid-to-upper management level individuals seeking re-employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review services
- Computer and Internet access with Assistive Technologies available including:
- adaptive computer (screen magnification, Read & Write Gold, JAWS, Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- high contrast keyboard with larger print characters
- slimblade trackball
- desktop microphone
- Career Counseling for those struggling with their job search, or thinking of changing careers but not really sure where to begin
- Access to current job openings
- Men’s & Women's Clothes Closet for interview preparation and career wear
- Message Service for those who may not have a reliable phone service for employment-related contacts from businesses
To Register with your local One Stop Center and begin receiving alerts to jobs that match your skill sets and objective:
Please print and complete these two Career Center Registration forms and bring them to your local Center any time Monday - Friday between 8:30am and 4:00pm to become a member of the Center and learn how we can best assist you with your local employment goals;
Resume Services (Niagara Falls Center)
Resumes-by-Appointment or Walk-In with Kevin from WorkSourceOne's Business Services. For more information, please call 278-8246.
Below is a Department of Labor representative able to get immigrant/refugee customers connected with supports and services needed to help them secure employment in the US.
Services include: Immigration, refugee, transferring education or credential from another Country, refugee status, eligible to work in the US, ESL classes.
NYS Department of Labor
284 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
Individuals with barriers are encouraged to take advantage of our programs & services
Niagara County Employment and Training and Niagara County’s WorkSourceOne One-Stop Center are equal opportunity agencies/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.