Minimum Wage is currently $14.20
Ban on Salary History employment application question
Employers may not seek pay history. An employer may only confirm pay history if, at the time an offer of employment is made, applicants or current employees respond to the offer by providing pay history to support a wage or salary higher than that offered by the employer.
Niagara’s WorkSourceOne is your source for all your staffing needs!
- On-The-Job training funding will reimburse 50 -75% of your costs of training a qualified new hire (MUST contact us before individual begins work). We can offset some of the cost involved in training new employees, and you can be assured your new employee is trained on company equipment, to company standards.
- Customized Training will reimburse the employer in re-training your existing workers. Examples of previously funded projects include training workers on new manufacturing machinery or on a new software system recently installed.
- Post and promote your Job Openings in high profile locations - Complete a Job Order Form or just call us at 278-8246 and let us get started finding your next great employee!
- Business Recruitment Events where you can meet with up to 30 interested candidates to discuss your company's opportunities, even do pre-screen interviews!
- Market your job postings or recruitment events through Hot Jobs and Upcoming Events boards at our Centers, as well as our website's Hot Jobs page!
- Niagara's Talent: Review qualifications of local applicants through the Niagara’s Talent candidate resume feature of our website!
- Professional Opportunity Developers (POD) group is your source for WNY's premier mid to upper management and technical candidates ready to contribute their talent and expertise to further your company's strategic direction...no head-hunter fees involved!
- Screening potential applicants pre-qualifying to your specifications
- Open interview sessions as needed to meet your staffing demands
- Pre-employment Literacy or Skills Testing
Trainings, Webinars and Information for Businesses
The Niagara Small Business Development Center
Niagara County Center for Economic Development
Looking for a Great employee?
Sign up for Business E-News to receive our quarterly newsletter and alerts that help you stay current on training news and recruitment events that effect your Business!
We are your no-cost source for the tools you need to ensure your business is staffed, trained and competitive!
Put Us to Work for You!
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities