Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants?
Complete this Job Order Form or just call us at 278-8246 and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
Tax Incentives for your Business
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
WARN provides that, with certain exceptions, employers of 100 or more workers must give at least 60 days' advance notice of a plant closing or mass layoff to affected workers or their representatives, to the State dislocated worker unit, and to the appropriate local government.
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to five employees
- Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
- No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than five years; machinery and equipment less than seven years.
- Interest and principal deferred for six months.