Out of school and looking for a job?
Let us help!
- A Niagara County Resident?
- Between the ages of 17 – 21?
- Did you drop out of High School and want to get your GED?
- Did you Graduate but are struggling to find employment &/or additional educational opportunities?
Do you want help with any of the following?
- Career Exploration
- Creating a Resume
- Job Readiness/Soft Skills Assistance
- Job Search & Interviewing Techniques
- Occupational Training
- National Work Readiness Credential
- Employment Opportunities & Paid Work Experiences
If this is you, we want to help. Complete the Application and mail it or bring it to:
Niagara County Employment & Training
Trott Access Center
1001 Eleventh Street
Niagara Falls, New York 14301
A Youth Counselor will meet with you to discuss your situation in private and get you started on a path to success!