Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants? Complete this Job Order Form and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
Tax Incentives for your Business
Latest Tax Incentives Fact Sheet
No-Cost Business Workshops
Sponsored in part by the Niagara County Center for Economic Development, these free workshops are held in various locations throughout Niagara County and outline for attendees the many resources and programs available to assist current businesses, as well as potential start-ups, to reduce their costs.
Lean 101 Workshop
The Niagara County Industrial Development Agency and the Niagara County Department of Economic Development have partnered with Insyte Consulting to offer a one day "Lean 101 Workshop" for county manufacturers and others to learn process improvement tools and techniques to help you reduce costs.
When: Thursday, September 21st from 8:30am - 4:30pm
Where: 6311 Inducon Corporate Drive, Sanborn, NY
Cost: $125 per person, includes course materials and lunch
Seating is limited! Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/principles-of-lean-manufacturing-with-simulation-tickets-35201046277 or www.insyte-consulting.com/events
The Microenterprise Entrepreneur Series
- Enhance your business skills - strengthen your new or existing business with these classes presented by the Niagara Small Business Development Center.
- Four Entrepreneurial classes to choose from:
- September 9th - Entrepreneurship and Business Owners Insurance
- September 16th - Taxes & the Small Business and Human Resource management
- September 23rd - Budget/Recordkeeping and Financing Sources/Ratio Analysis
- September 30th - Marketing and Leadership / Self-Motivation
All classes are FREE and are held Saturday's from 8:45am - 11:45am, light lunch, 12:30pm - 3:30pm at the Niagara County Community College (NCCC) main campus, 3111 Saunders Settlement Rd, Sanborn, Room C161
*A Completion Certificate will be provided upon finishing ALL 4 classes!
Flyer with all the info to register
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to 5 employees
Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than 5 years; machinery and equipment less than 7 years.
- Interest and principal deferred for 6 months.